Friday, March 19, 2010

Spring? Testing and Grateful Sentiments

It is nearly Spring Break! The temps are still in the 40's and I still see my breath as frosty puffs each morning as I get off the servis (teacher school bus) and again at night as I walk outside with friends. The nice thing though about the weather is that I have seen some stores carrying more flowers than they had been and if I really wanted to I could buy a potted tulip or two.

On a more educational note:
I have almost all my students tested and have scheduled their classes with me. They are quite funny at the end of a test or a testing session... they all say, "Thank you."
Never in all my years testing students at home did students say "thank you" for any test I ever gave them... I did hear them say "thank you" when I would reschedule a test... lol!

Well, my friends, there still remains some teacher tasks to do tonight... I better do some of them or I will not have any free time tomorrow.

Enjoy your first day of Spring and I will fill you in on how Spring came to Istanbul sometime tomorrow night or early next week! Please be sure to let me know how Spring came to you!



No comments:

Post a Comment